Sunday, February 13, 2011

Inspiration..

I thought I'd share some of the things that are keeping me inspired recently. These are the things I turn to when I'm having a 'black day' or when I wake up in the middle of the night crying. They remind me to be strong..



This is my book of quotes. Everytime I find a quote that I love, or one that I can relate to, I write it down in this little book. Then, everytime I feel a little down I read through them and it always helps.



Bronte. My beautiful Lab with her big gorgeous chocolate eyes and velvet ears. She knows whenever I'm upset and always comes and lays by me. I don't think I could count all the times I've layed on the floor crying into her fur. Giving her a hug always makes me feel so much better.



My photos. Anybody who knows me knows that I'm absolutely crazy about cameras and taking photos. I just think it's so important to capture every precious moment because before we know it, they may be taken from us.



And, last but not least, Frankie. Wow, I really don't think it can really be explained just how amazing it is. It is a magazine that comes out every two months, filled with all different things. But it is just so totally me. I have a habit of just reading them over and over. Seriously, it just makes my day. I definitely reccommend visiting their website which is almost, but not quite, as good as the actual thing..  http://www.frankie.com.au/






♥♥♥










2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! the photos look very pretty hanging from the ceiling, and the quote journal has a pretty cover :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a book of quotes as well!

    Can I just say that I love your handwriting?

    xoxo,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete